Agile workplaces have become commonplace and most utilize a large number of lockers as the storage solution
for staff members’ workplace tools and personal belongings.
Basic mechanical locks & pin-pads provide basic security but lack the features of contactless systems. More
sophisticated hardwired electronic access systems are complicated and expensive.
XLOCK is a European manufacturer of battery operated contactless lock systems which provide the perfect
balance between security, cost, flexibility and aesthetics.
• XLOCK is compatible with existing RFID access cards and all key contactless technologies.
• Master user cards and individual user cards can be provided and/or configured.
• The multi-reader option can accommodate a range of organisations’ systems across different sites in a
single lock. It can also be operated by common contactless card systems such as PayWave and transport
• XLOCK can be integrated within existing time recording and access systems via a USB connected device
then wirelessly connecting to the lock.
• XLOCK uses a free Android / iOS app for selected models to enable operation via Bluetooth and remotely.