Normo. Our New Norm. (Versatile, Durable, Circular).
Normo is the newest chair designed for Flokk for work and meetings. It is also Profim’s new norm in furniture development and production. Versatile and durable, it was created in accordance with the principles of circular economy.
The collection was created, in the spirit of responsible design, by Maja Ganszyniec.
- Circular product – at the end of product life, all components can be disassembled, separated into raw materials, and fully recycled
- Created using recycled rather than natural materials – constructed from 100% recycled polypropylene instead of plywood
- Manufactured without glue or staples
- Carbon footprint reduced by half – only 28 kg of CO2 (a chair manufactured using traditional technology emits twice as much)
- Available in 12 configurations: 4 frame options and 3 support options in any combination
- Possibility to hang models with short armrest on the desk top
- Stackable for easy storage and transport (H, H LP, H SP,V, V SP up to 4 chairs)
- Normo 500H: Four-legged version with an upholstered seat and backrest is stackable, up to 4 chairs
Normo 500HC: Four ‘spider’ legs on castors with an upholstered seat and backrest
Normo 500HS: Swivel frame with four ‘spider’ legs on glides with an upholstered seat and backrest