Steelcase Gesture is the first chair uniquely designed to support the changing ways people work and interact with technology. Our global study revealed the human body’s tendency to assume nine positions throughout the day, inspiring a new approach to seating design. Whether toggling between multiple devices, texting or leaning back and taking it all in, Gesture is equipped to deliver ergonomic, eight-hour support.
- A new sitting experience designed with a back and seat that move as a synchronised system moving with each user to provide continuous and persistent support
- Arms move like a human arm which allows users to be supported in any position
- Seat has comfort all the way to the edge with a flexible perimeter to allow users to sit in a range of positions
- Arms and shoulders remain supported regardless of device being used
- Designed to be quickly adjustable and takes into account various body types and sitting preferences
- Gesture’s core equalizer + the adjustable lumbar strap
- Weight tested and warranted up to 182 kgs. with no loss of performance
Stocked Gesture chairs are available in the following configuration:
- Wrapped back
- With or without adjustable arms
- With adjustable lumbar
- Frame colour scheme Black/Black
- Cogent Connect Licorice (Black) upholstery
- Hard castors as standard (soft castors available as an up-charge option of $60 inc. GST)
Custom Gesture chairs: For other options please refer to the brochure, and contact us via email@example.com. Please consider that customised products will be priced differently and will have a 14 week lead time.
Available in ACT, NSW & VIC.
Pricing includes GST and Shipping Option as selected.
Collection is free from Ninetwofive warehouse in Hume, Canberra ACT.
TNT collection available – please see TNT Locations
Home delivery surcharges as shown.
Steelcase seating is shipped in original Steelcase box from Malaysian factory
Box size – 1m x .7m x .6m. Simple installation required by end user.
Given the current situation with Covid-19, ongoing stock levels and changes to government regulations regarding the lockdown of delivery services may impact our ability to complete delivery of the product. If this occurs we will contact you to advise the options available.
If product in stock, orders will be dispatched between 10-25 days (mon-fri) from order and you will be notified with a tracking number when it has departed our warehouse.
If products are custom made, please allow up to 14 weeks for delivery.