Steelcase Leap V2 Chair
$1,102.00 – $1,365.00
Depth 533mm - 629mm
Seat Width 489mm
Back Height 635mm
Steelcase Leap’s patented LiveBack technology provides universal comfort and effortless adjustability for bodies of all shapes and sizes. Leap mimics the shape of the spine, flexing to support the body and increasing productivity throughout the day. Leap’s award-winning cradle-to-cradle design holds to the highest environmental sustainability and recycling standards, making it our most popular, best-selling chair yet.
- Steelcase’s #1 best-selling, ergonomic office chair featuring patented technology in the seat and back proven to increase productivity
- Leap’s LiveBack® changes shape to mimic the movement of the spine and supports your body as you move
- Natural Glide System™ technology enables you to comfortably recline while keeping your body aligned with your work so as not to strain your eyes, neck, or arms
- 4-way adjustable arms move in height, width, depth and pivot to better support the neck and shoulders
- Weight tested and warranted up to 136kg with no loss of performance.
- AFRDI Blue Tick Level 6
- AFRDI Green Platinum Tick
- ANSI/BIFMA Level Certified: Level 2
- Cradle to Cradle: Bronze
- SCS Indoor Air Advantage: Gold
- Up to 94% recyclable
- Made with up to 35% recycled content
Stocked Chairs are available in the following configuration:
- With or without 4D adjustable arms
- With adjustable lumbar
- Back & Seat Upholstery: Omni-R Ebony (Black)
- Base & Frame: Black/Licorice
- Hard castors as standard (soft castors available as an up-charge option of $60 inc. GST)
Custom Chairs: For other options please contact us via email@example.com. Please consider that customised products will be priced differently and will have a 14 week lead time.
Available in ACT, NSW & VIC.
Pricing includes GST and Shipping Option as selected.
Collection is free from Ninetwofive warehouse in Hume, Canberra ACT.
TNT collection available – please see TNT Locations
Home delivery surcharges as shown.
Steelcase seating is shipped in original Steelcase box from Malaysian factory
Box size – 1m x .7m x .6m. Simple installation required by end user.
Given the current situation with Covid-19, ongoing stock levels and changes to government regulations regarding the lockdown of delivery services may impact our ability to complete delivery of the product. If this occurs we will contact you to advise the options available.
If product in stock, orders will be dispatched within 7 days (mon-fri) from order and you will be notified with a tracking number when it has departed our warehouse.
If products are custom made, please allow up to 14 weeks for delivery.